Here is what is happening this week at your gym:
- Warrior Pride War of 18.4 takes place this Friday night! Doors open at 7 pm. Bring your own cooler and watch six of your WPF friends do the 18.4 wod head to head!
- Some Cellucor products will arrive in the store this week. This includes the popular C4 preworkout. We will also sell C4 On the Go drinks that we will chill in the FitAid fridge in case you need that extra energy before a workout.
- You might have seen we have started the shift to one female and one male restroom. In the next few weeks those bathrooms will be stocked accordingly. The other two bathrooms will remain asexual.
- Dynamic Sports Therapy was in the gym this past Saturday and will return this coming Saturday for any athletes who would like to be seen.
- Great job to Jay Butler who won the bar hang challenge with 2:16. Brian Hagemann won the max effort wall balls with an incredible 81 unbroken reps. Both will receive $10 WPF bucks to go towards any purchase In the store!
- Mike Resudek is client of the month. He gave us his favorite crossfit moves and we programmed a wod in his honor! Look for that partner wod this week!
- March Madness brackets are due today!!
Have a great week making gains! Your WPF team