Here is what is happening this week at the gym:
- The CrossFit Open is coming and it’s for EVERYONE! The 2019 Reebok CrossFit Games Open is the largest fitness competition on Earth and an exciting showcase of the CrossFit community. Here, athletes like you, from all around the world, show up and push themselves further than they ever thought possible over a five-week period. Challenges, PRs and the unknown await. We are aiming for 100 WPF athletes and will have some great events so get registered today!
- Starting this week our gym will be following CompTrain programming. We tried out at few WODs last week and the overall consensus was positive. CompTrain is the brainchild of Founder Ben Bergeron and is the same programming used by CrossFit New England. We are looking forward to seeing how this consistency in programming will benefit our athletes and our gym.
- The Nutrition Kickoff is coming to its 30th day! We will be announcing a 30 day winner this week. But that does not bring the kickoff to an end! Every athlete who wishes to continue on with the challenge should check in via email with Roni (firstname.lastname@example.org). Keep working towards your goals!
- Client of the Month for February is Sharyn Swales, a consistent face in the morning Bootcamps. Look for her workout sometime this month.
Events coming up this month:
- February 16 Our one year anniversary celebration. WOD and cookout!
- February 21 The OPEN begins
Have a great week training hard,
Your WPF Team