School is back in swing for the majority of young students. We have started to say goodbye to our college athletes, too. It has been a great summer with all the young people in the gym and we will miss them. We hope they drop-in for a workout when they are home on break. Good luck!
Here is what’s happening this week at your gym:
- WPF Barbell is on Tuesday and Thursdays at 10:30. Beginning this week Josh is going to lead the class in a 6 week Clean strengthening series. For those six weeks, athletes will be performing lifts that help develop their clean including the accessory lifts like deadlifts, block cleans, clean pulls, front squats, and more. If you haven’t tried out Barbell, join Josh this week to work on your technique!
- If you have nutrition questions, please email Josh at email@example.com. He would be happy to make an appointment to talk to you.
- Battle of the Ages is Saturday August 18th. We have 6 teams competing! Heat times come out on Tuesday and will be posted in the gym for those who would like to go cheer on all the WPF teams. Good luck to everyone!!
- If you have had an issue with your car magnet, we have ordered replacement magnets and they should arrive this week. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Lastly, the Social Media Challenge winner is Leigh Whitmire!! Awesome job to everyone that submitted an entry. There were some really creative posts out there. Look for more WPF contests to come in the near future.
- August 25th. For 5 weeks, on Saturday mornings, Josh will lead a Snatch class for anyone interested in learning more about this Olympic lift. Look for it on Wodify soon!
Set some goals and work towards them this week!
Your WPF Team