October’s Member of the Month is Jody Freedlund!
Congratulations, Jody – you totally deserve this!
When and how did you get started with us?
- I started with WPF back when it was Bootcamp at the church. I Believe it was 2011:) I wanted a regular fitness schedule and to meet some nice people. Mission accomplished!!
- My favorite workout is any one which after I’ve finished I know I gave my best. I love deadlifts, power cleans, toes to bar, sled pulls, Ski Erg.
Least favorite workout?
- Not a fan of wallballls but I’m working on not hating them. Snatched are still an uphill climb for me so I don’t love seeing them on the whiteboard.
What’s the best part about working out with the your class time?
- My regular class is 5:15. It feels like a family. We support one another inside and outside of the gym.
What’s a song that you hope comes on during a WOD?
- Workout music favorite for sure Eminem, and Michael Jackson, oddly:) Heavy metal is good too.
What’s the last thing you searched for on Google?
- Google searches lately: kitchen knobs! 😂
What’s your favorite treat?
- Pizza is my favorite treat.
If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
- If I were an animal I would want to be one that is loved and cared for:)
You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
- My crayon would be one whose color could adapt to changes of light and shade.
Most importantly, CrossFit has changed my life! I’m thankful daily that I happened upon it and appreciate so much the patient coaching, encouragement and friendships! I feel stronger and fitter at 60 than I did at 40 😊
Thank you, WPF!!