May’s Member of the Month is Kristi Cox!
When and how did you get started with us?
- Started in 2015. I needed an outlet and a friend suggested I try CrossFit. It took me almost a year to actually come in. I don’t think I could do it.
- Anything with weights. I love the rush of getting a PR and the sound of the weights hitting the floor.
Least favorite workout?
- Anything that involves the bike or burpees.
What’s the best part about working out with the your class time?
- There is no better way to start the day. Everyone is so supportive. They push you to finish and motivate/cheer you on when you need the extra push. Randy always encourages you and knows when you have more to give and pushes you to get out of your comfort zone or your head, whichever is holding you back. And they make me laugh.
What’s the wallpaper on your phone right now?
- Katrin Davidsdottir paddle boarding My goal is to be a 40+ year old version of her.
What’s a song that you hope comes on during a WOD?
- Woman, Kesha
What’s the last thing you searched for on Google?
- Lyrics to Anti-Everything
What’s your favorite treat?
- My grandmother’ Strawberry pie with sugar cookie crust.
If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
- Monkey – I could do all the ring and bar muscle ups.
You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
- Platinum New Beginnings – life is good!
WPF has been a source of strength inside and outside the gym.
Thanks again for everything!