March’s Member of the Month is Scott Shelton
When and how did you get started with us?
- I think it was May last year. I compared nearby options and liked the space, people and workouts the most at WPF. Other places I visited would have something bad to say about their competitors, but Jason and Roni never said anything negative about OTF or 9Round and urged me to try them all and pick the one that worked the best for me.
- Anything not Burpees.
Least favorite workout?
What’s the best part about working out with the your class time?
- Getting to know my classmates and coaches and being tired at the end of the day.
What’s the wallpaper on your phone right now?
- A picture of me and my wife.
What’s a song that you hope comes on during a WOD?
- Eye of the Tiger…a bit cheesy but, hey, it’s from Rocky III.
What’s the last thing you searched for on Google?
- Supplementing Crossfit for strength gains
What’s your favorite treat?
- Key lime pie…er, I mean, Protein shakes.
If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
- Honey Badger
Thank you, WPF!!