February’s Member of the Month is Sharyn Swales!
When and how did you get started with us?
- I joined WPF in August 2014. I had heard a little bit about CrossFit and was interested in checking it out so I finally decided to just stop by and find out for myself — one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! I stared my Warrior training with Josh and here I am almost 5 years later! Oh, and there were 2 other people in my training group that are still here — JJ and Jeff!!
- My favorite workout would include: rowing, situps, squats, pushups, lunges, and kettlebell swings
Least favorite workout?
- My least favorite would be the BIKE! I just can’t seem to make it go anywhere fast!
What’s the best part about working out with the your class time?
- I love working out with the class because of the coaches and the other members. I enjoy being a part of something that I love and look forward to doing. It is a big part of my life.
What’s the wallpaper on your phone right now?
- My phone wallpaper is a picture of the beautiful beach in Rincon, PR.
What’s a song that you hope comes on during a WOD?
- I like the song Despacito
What’s the last thing you searched for on Google?
- One of the last things I searched for on Google was the “Bring Sally Up” song we did in class today. I really liked it!
What’s your favorite treat?
- My favorite treat is anything chocolate.
If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
- If I were an animal I think I would be a cat, so I could have 9 lives!
You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
- My crayon color would be a shade of yellow. It reminds me of the sun and warmth — which I love!
Thank you, WPF!!