December’s Member of the Month is Jeff Mudge!
When and how did you get started with us?
- October 1, 2014 (just after my 50th birthday with JJ and Sharon in our Warrior in Training Classes). Called in and talked to Katherine (Kat) who dared me to come in and try it.
Thrusters, Rower, Pull Ups, Box Jumps (Rx 95#; RXW- 115#, C2B, 30” box)
Least favorite workout?
- Anything over 20 minutes and/or anything with burpees
What’s the best part about working out with the your class time?
- Awesome people who give it their all every class. Just a fun group to work out with and share the agony. They motivate me to always work harder.
What’s the wallpaper on your phone right now?
- A picture of our “retirement” lake property…some day.
What’s a song that you hope comes on during a WOD?
- The Frayed Ends of Sanity – Metallica or Shake it off – T-Swizzle
What’s the last thing you searched for on Google?
- What time is The Grinch movie playing this week?
What’s your favorite treat?
- Pizza with an ice cold IPA
If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
- A Bengal Tiger. Cool stripes.
You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
- Post-Wod Tears Blue (a very lightly colored blue with hues of pain and suffering)
Thank you, WPF!!